About Exhibition : The exhibition at the INDIA AFRICA ICT SUMMIT & AWARD 2018 will provide an excellent platform for participating Indian and African companies to showcase ICT products and services, learn more about digital dreams of each nation and how they can support each other through close co-operation and mutual-benefit.
Key Highlights of the Exhibition
- Country pavilions from India and Africa at the exhibition.
- Showcase Innovative and diversified Products & Services and live demos.
- B2B platform for the exhibitors. One-on-One Business meeting Interaction will be finalized based on Registration preferences for selected verticals and also on the spot registration.
- Offer visitors an opportunity to understand telecom & IT industry better through exhibition and networking activities.
Who Exhibit :Registrants could be interested in one or more Panel Session. B2B sessions will be assigned based on the specific verticals selected by stakeholders from India and other participation nations.
The entire IT and electronics community including Corporate, Diplomats, Concern Ambassadors, Industrialist, NGOs, students will be present. The focus in the exposition and the accompanying seminars will be on the contemporary works on the entire range of subjects dealing with the Information Technology. National and International representations will be the heart of the meet.
Showcase of products, services, technology capabilities of Multimedia & IT.
Global technologies, world trends, economic realities in true perspective, market moods and vibrancy.
Buyer-seller interactions, relationship building, partnership set-ups, mutual alliances.
Hands-on demo, Games, e-Governance initiatives/services, display of products, equipment, systems, components
Announcing new products, software, processes, projects, innovations
1. Octanorm Systems with Carpetting
2. Telephone & Internet Connection (Optional)
3. Fire Fighting facilities, First Aid and Medical assistances
4. Stall Size: 2M/3M X 2M/3M covered with 2.5M high partitions
5. Facia Panel (16” High) with name of the participating organization (by 4” Vinyl letter – Blue/Red
6. One Table , 2 Spot Lights and two Chairs for each Stall.
7. One 230VAC, 50Hz, 5A Plug Point with 1KW Capacity backed up by On-line UPS in each Stall,
Air-Conditioning and 24 Hours Security
SUMMIT-2018 intends to publish a 100 page souvenir during the Summit. The multi-color glossy souvenir will contain event profile, speaker profiles, synopsis of all talks and some Special articles on relevant topics of interest by Guest authors. You can advertise in this Souvenir to enhance your brand visibility. The souvenir will be part of the delegate kit. Advertisements will be limited to 25 pages.
All designs and layouts have to be given by advertisers
Quarter Page advertisement – USD 50/-
Exhibition Space Reservation: Interested Companies/Individuals Like to Exhibits their Product and Services may Register through Exhibitors registration form http://indiafrica.org/register-now/. By completing the exhibition form you are making a formal application for reservation of exhibit space that will be binding upon confirmation from organizing Committee . The person listed as exhibitor contact in this application will receive all mailing / billings relating to this event and shall be responsible for disseminating such information to the relevant parties within their organization.
Important Note : Our Exhibitors Shall be Counted as Sponsor and registration fees may be calculated as Sponsorship Fees.