CALL FOR INVITATION
Dear Friends ,
Greetings from Peace and Development
You are humbly requested to kindly join us by attending the 2017 India – Africa ICT Summit, Exhibition and Directory to take place from 1-2nd December 2017 in New Delhi India. We also invite you to attend the high level ceremony in India in which you will be a member of the India – Africa ICT Knowledge Consortium which will be a permanent organization that will promote development of Information & Communication Technology “ICT” for Sustainable Development of Africa and it will help to support best ICT Students and ICT Staff of Africa to go for training in India. The India – Africa ICT Knowledge Consortium will also raise funds from India to support organizations involved in fighting Cyber and ICT Related Challenges in Africa. The Summit will bring together Executive Directors, Heads of Governments, Information & Communication Technology Agencies or Authorities, Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of Major Telecommunication Companies such as Telephone Service Providers, selected Heads of ICT Academic Institutions and CEOs of Major Internet Service Providers of the India and African countries.
PROFILE: Your Passport photo and brief profile will be published in the India – Africa ICT Summit, Exhibition and Directory. Your organization / company logo and brief profile will be published in the India – Africa ICT Summit, Exhibition and Directory on the website of the India – Africa Knowledge Consortium (www.indiafrica.org) as well as on the website of the WAIMS FOUNDATION.
ORGANIZERS: The 2017 India – Africa ICT Summit, Exhibition and Directory is being organized by the India – Africa ICT Knowledge Consortium together with the International Organization for Educational Development India “IOED” – An International Diplomatic Mission, United Nations Collaboration for Economic and Social Development of Africa – UNCESDA, Computer Society of India – CSI, Innovation Society of India, WAIMS Foundation India, etc. in the partnership of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of India.
INVITED PARTICIPANTS FROM AFRICA
- Government Officials in Charge of ICT in Government Ministries, Departments, Statutory Agencies, Commissions and State Enterprises, Executive Directors, Communication Agencies
- District Local Government Chairpersons
- NGOs/Civil Society Organizations
- CEOs of Selected ICT Leading Private Companies
- Executive Directors/CEOs of Selected NGOs
- Banks (CEOs or Officials in Charge of ICT Departments in Banking and Financial Institutions
- CEOs of Selected Telephone Service Providers
- CEOs/MDs of Courier and Postal Companies
- CEOs/MDs of Digital Television Services Providers
- Directors or Officers in Charge of ICT in Security and Intelligence Organizations such as Police, Internal Security agencies, External Security Agencies, Defense Forces, etc.
- CEOs/MDs of FM Radio Stations
- Heads of ICT Departments, Institutes and Colleges
- Directors/Head teachers of Selected Secondary Schools
- CEOs of Insurance Brokers
- Insurance Companies (CEOs or Officials in Charge of ICT)
PARTICIPANTS FROM INDIA, NEPAL, BHUTAN, SINGAPORE
- Ministry of Law, Justice, Information Technology
- Members of Computer Society of India from all the State
- ICT Scholars/Consultants
- Top or leading ICT Investors especially those interested in investing in Africa
- Top ICT Companies
- CEOs of Banks and Insurance Companies
- CEOs of Media Houses in India (TVs, Print and Radios)
- India ICT Students Leaders
- Heads of Government of ICT Related Agencies, Associations and Organization
- CEOs/MDs of Internet Service Providers